Hello People that visit this humble blog! I'm sorry I haven't had the time to write anything in here, school's got me stressed, you know? Finals. That means I haven't had the time to write too. But I've made some progess, anyways. But the end is near. After tuesday I'm free to do whatever I please, so i'll have time to keep publishing my project ( if SOMEBODY drops by and gives me my draft back!!) that has recieved good critics so far and i'm happy, 'cause i wasn't sure at first about doing this, but i'm satisfied and I hope that next year I can keep on uploading my stuff (and probably finish this story that has got so long!) XD
I forgot to say today's my 16th birthday (yeah, you heard me:16!) so I took some time off to write thsese lines. So now if you excuse me my pals are here to celebrate with me, so I'll leave now. Hve fun!
L8r on!
LifeSucks
I forgot to say today's my 16th birthday (yeah, you heard me:16!) so I took some time off to write thsese lines. So now if you excuse me my pals are here to celebrate with me, so I'll leave now. Hve fun!
L8r on!
LifeSucks


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home