Saturday, December 24, 2005


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE... TODAY'S A VERY SPECIAL DAY. A DAY IN WHICH ALL OF US WILL SHARE THE JOY OF HOLIDAYS WITH THE PEOPLE WE LOVE THE MOST.

SO I'LL MAKE IT BRIEF........I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT 2006 AND THAT EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR COMES TRUE

BEST WISHES

NICOLE (A.K.A. LIFESUCKS)

3 Comments:

Blogger Luis Alberto Losada said...

Hey!! Sorry if I hadn't commented in your blog, but it was only now that I had the time to do it.
I'm conscious (if it isn't the way to write it I don't mind) thta we're getting farer everyday, and I'm not getting cheesy but I would like to see ye again.
We have to see when we can meet.
Take care!
Luis De Castilla

10:03 AM  
Blogger Luis Alberto Losada said...

*Getting farther :D

10:04 AM  
Blogger Luis Alberto Losada said...

Yo! my mail is txito_oz_17@hotmail.com! Write to me!! I'll be waitin
Hugs
Luis De Castilla

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home