Tuesday, March 21, 2006
About Me

- Name: Nicodrina
- Location: Operations Center, Press Room, Chile
Everyday, I'm someone different. A reporter, a diplomat, a wacky writer,an undercover agent or lover. Or maybe just a random citizen who sees the world with a particular crystal
Previous Posts
- Hi. Sorry for the lack of updates. I don't have mu...
- Hello. First of all I apologize about the long abs...
- Chapter 4 online, finally... Sorry I took a couple...
- Finally after a looooooooooooooong wait the 5th s...
- GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE... TODAY'S A VERY SPECIAL D...
- After the disaster that was uploading a pic into t...
- Chapter 3 of the story finally up. Enjoy!39:06 PM ...
- Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone this...
- Hello People that visit this humble blog! I'm sorr...
- I apologize for not introducing myself earlier... ...





1 Comments:
ok, you are the Bauer's Chick in my MSN, you are a cool girl.
I met you 3 years ago, then you grow up, you are pretty.
Ill stay tuned on your blog!!
read ya later :=)
Post a Comment
<< Home