Thursday, May 04, 2006

This photo: What would 24 be without Jack Bauer??????? (A.K.A. Kiefer Sutherland). he is soooooooooooooooo hot. The K-Man is my favorite actor and Jack is the coolest kick-ass guy on TV..... And he is MINE (Just Kidding; that's why I'm either: Bauer's Chick, Miss Bauer or Kieferella)

This photo: In TV, there's only one show I follow religiously:24!!!!!. This is the season 5. I anyone wants to know more, log into my other blog or look for info on the web. Once a fan forever a fan.


This photo: "Magnolia". This movie marked a before and an after in my life. Period.
This photo: The movie Crash has been one of the best (if not the best) movie I've ever seen. Everybody should watch it and you'll understand why this movie won an Oscar. XD
This photo: This is "American Psycho". I don't know why (my guess is that there's a weird reason), but I've always wanted to read this one
This photo: This book is "The Sentinel". It deals with Secret Service and that stuff. Go check the movie!!!!
This photo: One of the many reasons I like 24 is its music. This soundtrack features 19 tracks of the first three seasons and IT KICKS ASS!!!! Sean Callery should release one with music from seasons 4 &5. I'll definately buy it
This photo: Meet Jem. This chick, apart from having a great voice has a debut album that mixes a lot of tunes

This Photo: Jem's debut album "Finally Woken". One of the best CDs I've ever heard.
This photo: Rocco DeLuca & The Burden's debut album "I Trust You to Kill Me". Buy it or download it!!!!!!!!!!!!
This photo: Meet Rocco DeLuca & The Burden. This band is straight out of the K-Man's studio Ironworks and they are sure to be big in just a few years. I highly recomend everyone to listen to 'em.
This Photo: Out of all the Muse Albums, this one (Absolution) it's my favorite. The first song I ever heard of 'em (Time is Running Out) is from this CD (Also, check the Hysteria Video!)
This Photo: This is Muse. It's a british band and my favorite band now.




Hi. I decided to take a bit of a break in my blog to show the world a bit of my personal tastes. What does this mean? Some of my preferences in music, books, movies, and TV. It's mostly a photo post, so beware. Also, two notices:

A) I'm in the process of writing what could be considered the prequel of "Operation: Terror". It's a two- chapter thing, mostly Stephen/Marcia centered of how things were 2 1/2 years before the op. The first chapter is called "When Worlds Collide" and the second is called "Debriefed" which is Marcia- centered.

B) Fans and Non- Fans of 24: I inaugurated my 24 recaps and other things @ missbauers24recaps.blogspot.com. First post (Intro + Recap 5.1.) should be done by the weekend ( or so I hope....)

Now Enjoy

Nikki (I'm watching 24.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home