Saturday, May 06, 2006
About Me

- Name: Nicodrina
- Location: Operations Center, Press Room, Chile
Everyday, I'm someone different. A reporter, a diplomat, a wacky writer,an undercover agent or lover. Or maybe just a random citizen who sees the world with a particular crystal
Previous Posts
- This photo: What would 24 be without Jack Bauer??...
- Okay. I'm a woman of word and here's chapter 8. Bu...
- Hi. Screw the message I put the other. Even though...
- Hello People. It's been quite a while since the la...
- Just a try to upload it to my profile
- With a lot of effort, I've managed to put together...
- Hi. I have no idea what to do now, so I'll upload ...
- Hi. Sorry for the lack of updates. I don't have mu...
- Hello. First of all I apologize about the long abs...
- Chapter 4 online, finally... Sorry I took a couple...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home