Wednesday, June 28, 2006
About Me

- Name: Nicodrina
- Location: Operations Center, Press Room, Chile
Everyday, I'm someone different. A reporter, a diplomat, a wacky writer,an undercover agent or lover. Or maybe just a random citizen who sees the world with a particular crystal
Previous Posts
- MuSic GuIdE cHapter 9* "Assassin" by Muse. Song on...
- Hi. Today's father's day here, and since I can't h...
- Hi. Sorry for the abscence. I've been super busy w...
- Due to the situation Chilean students are going th...
- Okay. Finally I've transcribed what could be consi...
- Hi people. A while ago I was trying something in y...
- Hi. I heard in every official and unofficial forum...
- Hi. Just wanted to show you how I look like now. I...
- This photo: What would 24 be without Jack Bauer??...
- Okay. I'm a woman of word and here's chapter 8. Bu...






1 Comments:
Shit! Didn't see that!
Hahaha!! You keep surprising me!! I'll design Luis Of Castile for ya...
Take kare!
Post a Comment
<< Home