Hi. Sorry for the abscence. I've been super busy with school stuff. But now here it is... The first chapter of the second Report! I'm only a couple of chapters away from finishing the story and it's gonna be really sad, but you know... things have an end!
So here it is, chapter 9. Music guide coming soon
The author
SECOND PART
9
FIFTEEN HOURS LATER...
SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
SYDNEY,AUSTRALIA
Twenty hours after the plane's take off it landed in the beautiful city of Sydney. It was relatively early in the morning but it was already full of people from all over the world. Sanders and Crawford (now as J.J. & Lindsay Scofield) got off the plane. After going through the routine procedures they were now in the baggage claim area. On the plane, Sanders had told her Benson wasn't giving them any kind of support, so they were just going to have to comand this operation on their own. She saw it coming and he saw that as well. They grabbed their bags and headed to the exit to grab a cab. On the way there Marcia told Dave she wanted to go the bathroom. She entered the ladies'room while Sanders waited for her outside. A man in jeans and a baseball cap (Brian Sullivan in a disguise) stares at him. He quietly approaches Sanders as he looked at the stranger suspiciously.
"Excuse me. Do you have a smoke?" Sullivan asked.
"No, I'm sorry" he replied. The stranger looked at him closely.
"I know you. You're J.J. Scofield, right?"
"Who wants to know?" Dave asked. How did he know who he was? Was he talking to the enemy? The information had somehow leaked?. All of a sudden, the stranger/Sullivan pulled out a gun from his pants.
"The person that's gonna kill you if you don't do as I say" he said.
"Who are you?"
"Just walk with me, and don't even try to call for help"
"But what about my wife?"
"We'll take care of that later". Sullivan replied. They started to walk outside, the gun hidden under Sanders' coat. Dave had so many questions in his mind, but knew (for his best) he had to keep quiet. Once they were out in the open range, Sullivan shoved him to a van parked in the corner.
"Don't even try to open the door. It has a child lock. And don't do anything stupid. I'm watching you" Sullivan said, pointing to a tiny camera. He shut the door and went to pick up Crawford.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia came out of the bathroom and realized Sanders wasn't waiting for her outside. At first she thought he had gone out to buy something, but time passed by and Dave didn't show up. Sullivan was on the other side, looking at her picture. Once was 100% sure it was her he approached her, willing to help her.
"Can I help you?" he asked her. She jumped out of the scare.
"Yeah. My husband was here waiting for me and now he's gone. Have you seen him?"
"How's he like? What's his name?"
"His name is J.J. Scofield. He has light brown hair, a goatee. He's on his thirties"
"Yeah, yeah, I did. He went that way. Do you want me to go with you?"
"Nah, I'm okay"
"Let me"
"I told you I'm fine"
"Do you want me to pull a gun on you?" Sullivan said pulling a gun from his jeans. The flashback of O'Shea pulling a gun on her head crossed Marcia's mind.
"No" she said firmly. He grabbed her by the arm and led her to where the van was at. Brian opened the door and Marcia saw Dave bound and blindfolded on the back. She felt on his shoes like the first time he saw her.
"Dave. Oh, God" she cried.
"Get in!! Sullivan yelled and pushed her inside. He locked the door and got in the front. The man sitting in the driver's seat took off inmediately. The plan had been perfect, Sullivan said. He would deal with the trouble with the two agents later. They will have to understand that this whole thing was for their safety. To make sure they weren't followed. Sullivan was their ally. He was trustable. The van kept on driving south as it left the airport behind.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNITED STATES EMBASSY
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
A man named Max hsa his car parked outside the U.S. embassy in Sydney. He is a close friend of O'Shea and in a way, member of the ELA. Max isn't exactly a good man, and his plan is to take the embassy hostage so that the President of the United States listens to his demands. As he's putting the last details of his plan together, his phone rings. It's O'Shea.
"Yes?" Max says. His voive is deep, just like the one of the stanger that stalked Crawford, because he was that man.
"Are we ready?"
"Not Yet"
"What the hell are you waiting for?! We can't lose more time!·"
"These things take time, John. If you want this to be perfect, you have to wait. I promise you it will work"
"Fine. Just because I trust in you. How are you on the Crawford thing?"
"Don't be so anxious, John. One thing at a time. First, we'll make ourselves heard. Then, I'll make sure she suffers until I kill her in front of you"
"Okay. Now make it happen"O'Shea said and hung up. Max took a sip of his coffee and looked around to see if his men were nearby.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dave, I'm scared" Marcia whispered to Sanders in the back of the van. Neither one of them knew why they had been taken or where they were headed.
"I know. I'm scared too. But remember: Don't tell them anything. No matter what they do to you" he advised. Suddenly, they felt the van pull over. Sullivan got off of it and opened the back. He lifted the blindfold off Marcia's eyes first, then off Dave's.
"Good morning, my dear agents" Sullivan said.
"Two things: Who the hell are you? And if you wanna talk, talk to me. But don't you dare touch her" Dave said with fury. Sullivan hopped into the back and took out a knife to cut the ropes off their wrists. Inmediately, Dave punched Sullivan in the stomach. Marcia got off the van to try to stop them.
"Cut it out!!!" she yelled and hit Sanders in the balls.
"What's wrong with him?" Brian said while getting on his feet.
"No. What's wrong with YOU??? Why did you do this?"
"Can you please shut the hell up and let me explain this whole mess?"
"Go ahead"
"My name's Brian Sullivan. I'm in charge of CIA undercover operations in the region. In other words, I'm your new boss, kids"
"And why should we believe you?"
"Sadly, you don't have an option. How else would I know your other identities?"
"Right... Why did you do this??"
"To make sure you weren't being followed by the enemy. I apologize for any inconveniences caused by my acts"
"We'll talk about later"she said. A minute later, a car approached them,
"What's the car for?" Sanders asked, now sitting in the van.
"It's your new car. You'll be using it from now on. C'mon. Hop in" Brian took out their things from the van and put them in the trunk. Sanders helped Marcia into the car and the driver headed north while the van went the opposite direction.
"Where are we going?" Sanders asked.
"To a place I like to call the Bulls'eye Manor. It's a CIA Safehouse. You'll be staying there" Sullivan replied. He was in the front with a driver and 'the Scofields' were in the back.
"You and I are gonna talk later" Sanders said to Marcia. She didn't reply anything because she knew exactly what that talk would be about.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNITED STATES EMBASSY
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Max, alongside 5 men (all of them ELA members) entered the embassy pretending to be part of a manteniance crew. As they were 'doing their jobs' they shared looks constantly. They knew any mistake might blow their plans. Everything would be done in good time. They also looked around, trying to find a moment when the security was off-guard. At the time guards were changing shifts, Max & Co. moved to a lobby. They looked at one another and took out their weapons. The lobby was empty. They fired their weapons to the air. People started screaming. Max entered the room where the ambassador and some of his staffers were.
"Nobody moves!!" Max yelled and locked the door behind him.
"Who the hell are you?!" the ambassador asked.
"Keep quiet and nobody gets hurt!" Max replied. He put the 7 persons in the room to their knees. After that, he closed the curtains and cut all the phone lines and took away all cell phones and pagers. The same happened in other areas of the embassy where Max's people had more hostages.
"What do you want?" one of Ambassador Robson's staffers (named Peter) asked Max,
"We want to send a message to the world today. We want our words to be heard. And like someone told me once: 'People have to die for things to change'" Max replied with his gun pointed to the hostages. The initial phase was done. Time and the will f the American goverment would do the rest.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MADRID, SPAIN
Levine's flight to Sydney had made a stop in Madrid. From that city he would take another flight to Sydney. He had disobeyed Benson's orders, but he has no idea how bad. All that mattered to him was arrive in Sydney as fast as he could to help his buddies . Before boarding the flight, he calls Langley to find out his whereabouts.
"CIA. Connor speaking" Jen replied in the other end.
"Jen, it's Stephen Levine. Get me Desmond McEnroe on the line. Now!"
"Just hang on a minute" she said. A minute later, McEnroe's rich voice sounded on the phone.
"Stephen. What can I do for you?" he asked.
"Can you check if there's any safehouses in Sydney, Australia and see if any of them is having guests?"
"Let me check" Desmond typed some coordinates in his laptop and quickly found the locations.
"Yes. We have 4 properties in the city. Let's hack into the survelliance systems to see if we have guests" he said. He saw a black car entering one of the houses.
"Stephen, are you there?"
"Here I am. Fill me in"
"Only one of them is having guests. It's a place we like to call the Bulls'eye Manor. It's located 10 minutes away from downtown Sydney. I'm sending you the address now" Levine took out his PDA where he recieved the address and a photo of the house.
"Thanks, man. I owe you one. By the way, where is Benson?"
"At the White House. In a meeting with the President about the embassy crisis in Europe and Australia. I'll brief you once he does"
"Thanks. Take care"
"You too. Bye" Desmond said and the call died. Stephen took a quick look at the TV nearby that showed a news report about the embassy crisis in Spain before turning around to take his flight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON D.C.
Benson was in fact waiting to be recieved by the President. He had called him to ask for his advice on what to do, not only because he was the director of the CIA, but because they were old friends. He was in a lobby when a secretary approached him.
"Sir, the President's waiting for you" she said and escorted him to the Oval Office. He knocked on the door and was welcomed by his friend: 'the leader of the free world'.
"Anthony. How are you?" President Patrick J. Stevenson said.
"I'm fine, Patrick. So are Vanessa and the kids" he replied and sat in front of his friend.
"Okay. Leaving our frienship aside: I assume you have heard about the inminent situation in our embassies"
"That's why I'm here" Benson replied.
"You are my head of Intelligence, so fill me in"´
"We have been investigating an European terrorist cell: the European Liberation Army. Their objective is to free Europe and the world from the United States. They express themselves through attacks. Violent attacks. Our best assumption is that they're doing this to express their hate against this country" he explained.
"Now, based on this: What do you think we should do?"
"I wouldn't know how to answer that, sir. You have a lot of advisers who know a lot more than me who can answer that question for you"
"Relax, Anthony. I know. I just want your opinion. Who knows? Maybe that will have a big influence in the couse of action"
"I think we have to do what's best for this country... using any means necessary, Mr. President" Benson said. President Stevenson seemed tempted by the idea.
"I'll think about it and I'll consult it with my staffers. I won't keep you here long because you have to go back to work"
"That's right. Thanks for your time, Mr. President" Benson said. He got up, shook hands with the President and left to his car.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BULLS'EYE MANOR
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Sullivan was in the studio of the house, doing some research on his protegees. He was doing it to get to know some things about them and to see why Benson had picked them for this task: Suddenly, Sanders appears in the studio with a sandwich on his hands.
"Hey, What are you up to?" he asked.
"I'm doing some research on you two. I didn't know you were infiltrated inside the ELA"
"I was. For 2 1/2 years. Crawford is actually my replacement. She got hired 6 weeks after I left"
"So you know a lot about them?"
"Yeah. You want some?" Dave asked, putting the sandwich in front of Brian's face.
"No, thanks. I was looking at Crawford's file... poor girl. She's been through so much"
"I know. All she wants is to finish with this O'Shea thing soon so that she can move on. If things go well, we could end up married" he said with pride.
"She's cute and deserves to be happy... Listen, tomorrow the three of us are going to have a talk about OPERATION: GREENLEAVE, okay?. Now get some rest, kid"
"Brian?"
"What?"
"Don't call me 'kid'"
"Sure" he replied. Sanders headed upstairs to the master bedroom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THAT NIGHT....
Dave and Marcia were in bed watching a news story about the embassy thing. Today hadn't been a good day for them, but tonight they were gonna try to make it better. As they were making out, Sullivan appears in their doorway. They stop.
"Excuse me" he said, clearing his throat.
"No. Excuse us" Marcia said.
" I just wanted to let you know I'm going out to meet with some friends, so you're on your own, kids"
"Thanks for the heads-up, Brian" Sanders said.
"And one more thing: Keep it private if you're gonna screw each other" he said and left as 'the Scofields' kept on kissing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2: 55 AM
BULLS'EYE MANOR
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
A taxi left Stephen outside the safehouse. It was cold and dark. Once the taxi was gone, he grabbed a piece of wire from a surveliance camera and cut it. He then crossed the fence and made his way throught the house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Marcia was sleeping upstairs. After refusing to get laid by Sanders she fell asleep, but a noise brought her back to the real world.
"Sanders. Psst, Sanders" she said.
"What the hell do you want? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" was his snappy response.
"Did you hear something? I just heard a noise".
"It could be the wind. Now don't bother, Crawford" he said and fell asleep again. Marcia heard the noise one more time.
"I'm going downstairs to check. Just in case" she replied to no one. Marcia grabbed a gun that was hidden under the bed and headed downstairs.
"Hello? Anybody there?" she asked. She heard the noise again.
"Okay. That's it" she said with her gun raised while heading to a light switch.
"Please, don't kill me!!!!!!!" Stephen yelled when the lights were on.
"Stephen??!!! What the hell are you doing here???!"
"Put the gun down and I'll explain. Nice outfit, by the way" he said, refering to Marcia's camisole. She put the gun in a coffee table.
"Speak"
!I'm here to help you two"
"Did Benson sent you to spy on us?"
"Yeah. But I'm sick of his orders. I can make him help me, so I can help you"
"What the hell is going on?" Sanders said, going downstairs.
"We have company"
"What is Stephen doing here?"
"He's here to 'help us'. Apparently he disobeyed Benson's orders to check on us"
"How did he get in here?"
"With a little help from the inside"
"Can this wait until tomorrow?" Dave said.
"Sure. There's a guest bedroom in the second floor. You can sleep there"
"Okay. And sorry for the scare I gave you" Levine said. They all went back to their rooms and fell asleep.
TO BE CONTINUED...
So here it is, chapter 9. Music guide coming soon
The author
SECOND PART
9
FIFTEEN HOURS LATER...
SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
SYDNEY,AUSTRALIA
Twenty hours after the plane's take off it landed in the beautiful city of Sydney. It was relatively early in the morning but it was already full of people from all over the world. Sanders and Crawford (now as J.J. & Lindsay Scofield) got off the plane. After going through the routine procedures they were now in the baggage claim area. On the plane, Sanders had told her Benson wasn't giving them any kind of support, so they were just going to have to comand this operation on their own. She saw it coming and he saw that as well. They grabbed their bags and headed to the exit to grab a cab. On the way there Marcia told Dave she wanted to go the bathroom. She entered the ladies'room while Sanders waited for her outside. A man in jeans and a baseball cap (Brian Sullivan in a disguise) stares at him. He quietly approaches Sanders as he looked at the stranger suspiciously.
"Excuse me. Do you have a smoke?" Sullivan asked.
"No, I'm sorry" he replied. The stranger looked at him closely.
"I know you. You're J.J. Scofield, right?"
"Who wants to know?" Dave asked. How did he know who he was? Was he talking to the enemy? The information had somehow leaked?. All of a sudden, the stranger/Sullivan pulled out a gun from his pants.
"The person that's gonna kill you if you don't do as I say" he said.
"Who are you?"
"Just walk with me, and don't even try to call for help"
"But what about my wife?"
"We'll take care of that later". Sullivan replied. They started to walk outside, the gun hidden under Sanders' coat. Dave had so many questions in his mind, but knew (for his best) he had to keep quiet. Once they were out in the open range, Sullivan shoved him to a van parked in the corner.
"Don't even try to open the door. It has a child lock. And don't do anything stupid. I'm watching you" Sullivan said, pointing to a tiny camera. He shut the door and went to pick up Crawford.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia came out of the bathroom and realized Sanders wasn't waiting for her outside. At first she thought he had gone out to buy something, but time passed by and Dave didn't show up. Sullivan was on the other side, looking at her picture. Once was 100% sure it was her he approached her, willing to help her.
"Can I help you?" he asked her. She jumped out of the scare.
"Yeah. My husband was here waiting for me and now he's gone. Have you seen him?"
"How's he like? What's his name?"
"His name is J.J. Scofield. He has light brown hair, a goatee. He's on his thirties"
"Yeah, yeah, I did. He went that way. Do you want me to go with you?"
"Nah, I'm okay"
"Let me"
"I told you I'm fine"
"Do you want me to pull a gun on you?" Sullivan said pulling a gun from his jeans. The flashback of O'Shea pulling a gun on her head crossed Marcia's mind.
"No" she said firmly. He grabbed her by the arm and led her to where the van was at. Brian opened the door and Marcia saw Dave bound and blindfolded on the back. She felt on his shoes like the first time he saw her.
"Dave. Oh, God" she cried.
"Get in!! Sullivan yelled and pushed her inside. He locked the door and got in the front. The man sitting in the driver's seat took off inmediately. The plan had been perfect, Sullivan said. He would deal with the trouble with the two agents later. They will have to understand that this whole thing was for their safety. To make sure they weren't followed. Sullivan was their ally. He was trustable. The van kept on driving south as it left the airport behind.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNITED STATES EMBASSY
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
A man named Max hsa his car parked outside the U.S. embassy in Sydney. He is a close friend of O'Shea and in a way, member of the ELA. Max isn't exactly a good man, and his plan is to take the embassy hostage so that the President of the United States listens to his demands. As he's putting the last details of his plan together, his phone rings. It's O'Shea.
"Yes?" Max says. His voive is deep, just like the one of the stanger that stalked Crawford, because he was that man.
"Are we ready?"
"Not Yet"
"What the hell are you waiting for?! We can't lose more time!·"
"These things take time, John. If you want this to be perfect, you have to wait. I promise you it will work"
"Fine. Just because I trust in you. How are you on the Crawford thing?"
"Don't be so anxious, John. One thing at a time. First, we'll make ourselves heard. Then, I'll make sure she suffers until I kill her in front of you"
"Okay. Now make it happen"O'Shea said and hung up. Max took a sip of his coffee and looked around to see if his men were nearby.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dave, I'm scared" Marcia whispered to Sanders in the back of the van. Neither one of them knew why they had been taken or where they were headed.
"I know. I'm scared too. But remember: Don't tell them anything. No matter what they do to you" he advised. Suddenly, they felt the van pull over. Sullivan got off of it and opened the back. He lifted the blindfold off Marcia's eyes first, then off Dave's.
"Good morning, my dear agents" Sullivan said.
"Two things: Who the hell are you? And if you wanna talk, talk to me. But don't you dare touch her" Dave said with fury. Sullivan hopped into the back and took out a knife to cut the ropes off their wrists. Inmediately, Dave punched Sullivan in the stomach. Marcia got off the van to try to stop them.
"Cut it out!!!" she yelled and hit Sanders in the balls.
"What's wrong with him?" Brian said while getting on his feet.
"No. What's wrong with YOU??? Why did you do this?"
"Can you please shut the hell up and let me explain this whole mess?"
"Go ahead"
"My name's Brian Sullivan. I'm in charge of CIA undercover operations in the region. In other words, I'm your new boss, kids"
"And why should we believe you?"
"Sadly, you don't have an option. How else would I know your other identities?"
"Right... Why did you do this??"
"To make sure you weren't being followed by the enemy. I apologize for any inconveniences caused by my acts"
"We'll talk about later"she said. A minute later, a car approached them,
"What's the car for?" Sanders asked, now sitting in the van.
"It's your new car. You'll be using it from now on. C'mon. Hop in" Brian took out their things from the van and put them in the trunk. Sanders helped Marcia into the car and the driver headed north while the van went the opposite direction.
"Where are we going?" Sanders asked.
"To a place I like to call the Bulls'eye Manor. It's a CIA Safehouse. You'll be staying there" Sullivan replied. He was in the front with a driver and 'the Scofields' were in the back.
"You and I are gonna talk later" Sanders said to Marcia. She didn't reply anything because she knew exactly what that talk would be about.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNITED STATES EMBASSY
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Max, alongside 5 men (all of them ELA members) entered the embassy pretending to be part of a manteniance crew. As they were 'doing their jobs' they shared looks constantly. They knew any mistake might blow their plans. Everything would be done in good time. They also looked around, trying to find a moment when the security was off-guard. At the time guards were changing shifts, Max & Co. moved to a lobby. They looked at one another and took out their weapons. The lobby was empty. They fired their weapons to the air. People started screaming. Max entered the room where the ambassador and some of his staffers were.
"Nobody moves!!" Max yelled and locked the door behind him.
"Who the hell are you?!" the ambassador asked.
"Keep quiet and nobody gets hurt!" Max replied. He put the 7 persons in the room to their knees. After that, he closed the curtains and cut all the phone lines and took away all cell phones and pagers. The same happened in other areas of the embassy where Max's people had more hostages.
"What do you want?" one of Ambassador Robson's staffers (named Peter) asked Max,
"We want to send a message to the world today. We want our words to be heard. And like someone told me once: 'People have to die for things to change'" Max replied with his gun pointed to the hostages. The initial phase was done. Time and the will f the American goverment would do the rest.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MADRID, SPAIN
Levine's flight to Sydney had made a stop in Madrid. From that city he would take another flight to Sydney. He had disobeyed Benson's orders, but he has no idea how bad. All that mattered to him was arrive in Sydney as fast as he could to help his buddies . Before boarding the flight, he calls Langley to find out his whereabouts.
"CIA. Connor speaking" Jen replied in the other end.
"Jen, it's Stephen Levine. Get me Desmond McEnroe on the line. Now!"
"Just hang on a minute" she said. A minute later, McEnroe's rich voice sounded on the phone.
"Stephen. What can I do for you?" he asked.
"Can you check if there's any safehouses in Sydney, Australia and see if any of them is having guests?"
"Let me check" Desmond typed some coordinates in his laptop and quickly found the locations.
"Yes. We have 4 properties in the city. Let's hack into the survelliance systems to see if we have guests" he said. He saw a black car entering one of the houses.
"Stephen, are you there?"
"Here I am. Fill me in"
"Only one of them is having guests. It's a place we like to call the Bulls'eye Manor. It's located 10 minutes away from downtown Sydney. I'm sending you the address now" Levine took out his PDA where he recieved the address and a photo of the house.
"Thanks, man. I owe you one. By the way, where is Benson?"
"At the White House. In a meeting with the President about the embassy crisis in Europe and Australia. I'll brief you once he does"
"Thanks. Take care"
"You too. Bye" Desmond said and the call died. Stephen took a quick look at the TV nearby that showed a news report about the embassy crisis in Spain before turning around to take his flight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON D.C.
Benson was in fact waiting to be recieved by the President. He had called him to ask for his advice on what to do, not only because he was the director of the CIA, but because they were old friends. He was in a lobby when a secretary approached him.
"Sir, the President's waiting for you" she said and escorted him to the Oval Office. He knocked on the door and was welcomed by his friend: 'the leader of the free world'.
"Anthony. How are you?" President Patrick J. Stevenson said.
"I'm fine, Patrick. So are Vanessa and the kids" he replied and sat in front of his friend.
"Okay. Leaving our frienship aside: I assume you have heard about the inminent situation in our embassies"
"That's why I'm here" Benson replied.
"You are my head of Intelligence, so fill me in"´
"We have been investigating an European terrorist cell: the European Liberation Army. Their objective is to free Europe and the world from the United States. They express themselves through attacks. Violent attacks. Our best assumption is that they're doing this to express their hate against this country" he explained.
"Now, based on this: What do you think we should do?"
"I wouldn't know how to answer that, sir. You have a lot of advisers who know a lot more than me who can answer that question for you"
"Relax, Anthony. I know. I just want your opinion. Who knows? Maybe that will have a big influence in the couse of action"
"I think we have to do what's best for this country... using any means necessary, Mr. President" Benson said. President Stevenson seemed tempted by the idea.
"I'll think about it and I'll consult it with my staffers. I won't keep you here long because you have to go back to work"
"That's right. Thanks for your time, Mr. President" Benson said. He got up, shook hands with the President and left to his car.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BULLS'EYE MANOR
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Sullivan was in the studio of the house, doing some research on his protegees. He was doing it to get to know some things about them and to see why Benson had picked them for this task: Suddenly, Sanders appears in the studio with a sandwich on his hands.
"Hey, What are you up to?" he asked.
"I'm doing some research on you two. I didn't know you were infiltrated inside the ELA"
"I was. For 2 1/2 years. Crawford is actually my replacement. She got hired 6 weeks after I left"
"So you know a lot about them?"
"Yeah. You want some?" Dave asked, putting the sandwich in front of Brian's face.
"No, thanks. I was looking at Crawford's file... poor girl. She's been through so much"
"I know. All she wants is to finish with this O'Shea thing soon so that she can move on. If things go well, we could end up married" he said with pride.
"She's cute and deserves to be happy... Listen, tomorrow the three of us are going to have a talk about OPERATION: GREENLEAVE, okay?. Now get some rest, kid"
"Brian?"
"What?"
"Don't call me 'kid'"
"Sure" he replied. Sanders headed upstairs to the master bedroom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THAT NIGHT....
Dave and Marcia were in bed watching a news story about the embassy thing. Today hadn't been a good day for them, but tonight they were gonna try to make it better. As they were making out, Sullivan appears in their doorway. They stop.
"Excuse me" he said, clearing his throat.
"No. Excuse us" Marcia said.
" I just wanted to let you know I'm going out to meet with some friends, so you're on your own, kids"
"Thanks for the heads-up, Brian" Sanders said.
"And one more thing: Keep it private if you're gonna screw each other" he said and left as 'the Scofields' kept on kissing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2: 55 AM
BULLS'EYE MANOR
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
A taxi left Stephen outside the safehouse. It was cold and dark. Once the taxi was gone, he grabbed a piece of wire from a surveliance camera and cut it. He then crossed the fence and made his way throught the house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Marcia was sleeping upstairs. After refusing to get laid by Sanders she fell asleep, but a noise brought her back to the real world.
"Sanders. Psst, Sanders" she said.
"What the hell do you want? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" was his snappy response.
"Did you hear something? I just heard a noise".
"It could be the wind. Now don't bother, Crawford" he said and fell asleep again. Marcia heard the noise one more time.
"I'm going downstairs to check. Just in case" she replied to no one. Marcia grabbed a gun that was hidden under the bed and headed downstairs.
"Hello? Anybody there?" she asked. She heard the noise again.
"Okay. That's it" she said with her gun raised while heading to a light switch.
"Please, don't kill me!!!!!!!" Stephen yelled when the lights were on.
"Stephen??!!! What the hell are you doing here???!"
"Put the gun down and I'll explain. Nice outfit, by the way" he said, refering to Marcia's camisole. She put the gun in a coffee table.
"Speak"
!I'm here to help you two"
"Did Benson sent you to spy on us?"
"Yeah. But I'm sick of his orders. I can make him help me, so I can help you"
"What the hell is going on?" Sanders said, going downstairs.
"We have company"
"What is Stephen doing here?"
"He's here to 'help us'. Apparently he disobeyed Benson's orders to check on us"
"How did he get in here?"
"With a little help from the inside"
"Can this wait until tomorrow?" Dave said.
"Sure. There's a guest bedroom in the second floor. You can sleep there"
"Okay. And sorry for the scare I gave you" Levine said. They all went back to their rooms and fell asleep.
TO BE CONTINUED...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home